Zapsi energy Know your power consumption, precisely
Zapsi Energy is an extension for basic Zapsi module. This extension measures voltage and current on all three phases. Voltage and current are downloaded periodically, and consumption is calculated on server side.
For use inside the machine fuse box.
- 4 digital inputs for use with two-state signals
- 4 digital inputs for use with very fast two-state signals (encoders)
- 3 analog inputs for use with current transformers
- 1 analog inputs for use with 0-10V or 4-20mA outputs
- 8 PNP outputs optionally (24V/0.5A)
- 256MB SLC SD card
- 24VDC/50mA power input
- Ethernet connectivity
- Diagnostic LED
- DIN rail mountable
- 3-phasis data:
- actual current
- actual voltage
- actual wattage PQS
- actual apparent power.
Examples of use
- Power monitoring of machine, or its parts
- Power monitoring of factory parts, or(and) buildings